Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I apologize for the lack of content in the previous post. The strain of thinking of something insightful to say to inaguarate this blog was too much for my little brain and I cracked under the pressure. On the bright side, it can only get better from here.
So, here's the short version: I'm a professional geek (software engineer) now, but I'm leaving in several months to start law school at the University of Washington. I'll give more information about myself later, but in the meantime, I'll answer the question I know you've been asking yourself since you got here: what's with the blog name? Well, I have a polka named after me. It's called (cleverly) "Jim's Polka". It's even on a CD that's been sold, although I'm pretty sure you can't find it on Amazon.