Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Well, I watched the last episode of Friends. I've been watching since the first season, so I figured I had to see it through to the end. Of course, it was well past its prime the last few years, but there were still good times. But, I did enjoy tonight's episode. It was pretty sappy, but less than I expected. And, I did laugh, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Anyway, it was way better than the (extremely lame) finale of Seinfeld.

D. actually fell asleep about 2 minutes in. That wasn't really a surprise, since 9 is pretty close to her bedtime (and falling asleep anywhere, anytime is her superpower), so I had already started taping. Of course, she managed to wake up just long enough to see the "surprise" ending. Ah, well...