Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Monday, June 07, 2004

I learned a few things this week. The most important, I think, is that grout is a major pain in the butt to clean.

We're trying to get our condo ready to go on the market. We want to buy a place in Seattle, but we need to sell here first, so I'm feeling a little pressed to get things ready to go as soon as possible. On top of that, D's job has been particularly brutal the last week or two, so I've had to do most of the cleanup. This isn't a complaint, since that's the nature of D's job, but it has been somewhat tiring. I've made a number of trips to the self-storage place. I've vacuumed. And, the aforementioned grout-cleaning. So, every spare minute for the last week has been spent on my hands and knees scrubbing.

We're hoping to put the place on the market this week. If all goes well, we'll have an open house on Sunday. (So, if you're looking to buy a really nice place in Arlington, let me know. :-) )