Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Monday, February 21, 2005

I'll Bet Someone Else Could Do Better At This

I've now seen this on two different blogs, so it must be a meme.

10 Things I've Done That You Haven't*

1. Been in a plane that got struck by lightning.
2. Gotten a song named after me.
3. Flown thousands of miles to go to a ballroom dance camp.
4. Slept a night on the National Mall. (And it rained......)
5. Kept a doctor alive and healthy.
6. Thrown a couch halfway out an eighth-floor window.
7. Been the first foreigner ever to come to a small Japanese mountain town. (Or so they told me. This one may not be true.)
8. Talked so much my jaw hurt.
9. Celebrated the 4th of July with a rijstafel in Amsterdam
10. Done a flip at my wedding reception.

* Unless you're my brother, who was there for a couple of these.