Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Monday, May 09, 2005

How Did This Happen?

Somehow I've reached the point in my life where I own two sofas. And they're both in the garage. I don't understand.

Actually, what happened is that we finally got around to buying a sofa, after 8 months sitting on the floor. The new one arrived on Saturday, but the people who delivered it can't get it inside the house. It's the same problem we had back in the fall - the stairs are too narrow for the sofa to get inside. So, tomorrow, some other guys are going to come and hoist it in through the doors to our deck. It means a couch that was already pretty expensive is going to be even a bit more expensive. But, then I'll have a comfy place to watch "The OC" so it'll all be worth it.