Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Red

Wow! It's hot around here. It got into the upper 80s today. And best of all, no humidity. I know I've said it before, but it's great around here when the sun is shining. All I want to do is lay out on the lawn and do nothing. In fact, that's what I did at lunchtime yesterday. I went outside at 11:30 and didn't come inside until it was time to go to ConLaw at 1:30. People came and went, but I stayed.

Which is why my arms and face are all red now. I even have a little tan (burn) line on my nose from where my glasses are. But, you know what, it was totally worth it. I still have a quarter's worth of outlining to do in all of my classes, as well as a paper on the Commerce Clause for ConLaw, but somehow I don't mind so much.

Law School Prom is this weekend. I have high hopes of showing off my dancing skills.