Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh, a few other things. I think I have a topic for my law review note now, or at least a really good idea for one. I talked to my Patents professor after class last Monday and she suggested it. It's timely, and I think I can get her to be my advisor for it.

The clinic is also coming together. It looks like we're going to be working with a policy group in DC to make bad things happen to bad people. For the public good. (Maybe I'll link to it at some point. I'm still thinking about it.)

D's birthday is this week, so I took her out to dinner yesterday. We went to this undergroud restaurant that calls itself Gypsy. Basically, well-known local chefs get together and cook for a small group of people in an undisclosed location. It's all very cloak-and-dagger. It may sound weird, but the food was spectacular. Of course, we were the youngest people there. The lady next to me guessed that we were in our early 20s.