Jim's Polka

The life of a former software engineer, now a law student

Friday, December 16, 2005

And, now I'm done. I turned in all the assignments at about 10 this morning. Despite expectations, I did leave the house over the last few days. Although, I have to say, on Tuesday I only left the house long enough to put the trashcans out for pickup. Yes, it was a fun, fun couple of days.

I'm celebrating in the style of my people - by re-installing Windows. The computer's been behaving badly for months, so the time had come. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling the blame for this goes to Examsoft. Things were basically working fine until I had to install it for my CrimLaw exam last year. The good news is, I think I might be able to make it through the rest of the year without using it again.

I also celebrated by reserving a bunch of books at the city library (fiction only, of course). I'll get them this weekend and then I'll be a happy camper.

A friend just sent me this link, to what can only be described as a combination of Salsa dancing and Street Fighter cosplay.